View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 06:30 PM   #863
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Sorry, I've been preoccupied the last couple days.

The only thing I can think of as missing might be tying in all the various characters - but are they not at ths point pretty much observers?

The one exception seems to be the trio of Raefindan, Mithrellas, and (especiallly) Indil who seems to be growing (pardon the pun) by leaps and bounds as this story reaches its climax. But I'm not sure where this will go. What do you have in mind by having her grow so fast?

Oh, and one more thing. Maybe Maegeleb is done, but I'm not quite sure Tharonwé is. Right now he is merely pathetic. That can't be the end. There is malevolence that got stopped by Raefindan and then buried by the vision of Nimrodel (and the faint hope of winning her); now that that is dashed, Maegeleb (like Smeagol) recedes and Tharonwë wants revenge. I'm not sure how yet. Not sure how he can breka free from Raefindan unless there is outside assistance.

I don't suppose that's helping much with your thought process, but these are just things swirling in my head.