View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 06:09 PM   #348
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lariren Shadow is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
I'm here, sorry. I am also noting what our wonderful benevolent mod said about mentioning RL.

As for what I'm thinking about:

I am also worried about the extra votes as well as the vampire character(which I was seeing those references and thinking "there is no vampire roll...oh there is there it is"). Basically the wolves/vampire can save their extra votes for the end as well as the vampire stealing extra votes from someone else. That...just seems like a really good way for the wolves/vampire to either win the game or take out the Seer.

Who I don't like at the moment:
Kent: I'm not sure if it's his style but it seems suspicious to me. I can see where his points can be coming from, but to me he seems way too defensive right now. Whether that is being a newbie wolf or what but I don't like it.

Fea's vote worries me as well. I don't know what to make of it and someone earlier brought up that the odds of Fea being innocent in this game are, well, low. I also wish she could post more and maybe that's where a lot of my worry suspicion is coming from but I understand the not posting. I just don't like it.

And Brinn, who I've been wavering about all Day reading through the posts. She seemed guilty when explaining her vote, but the innocent later and then, I reread, and didn't like anything that I saw.

Most people I have no idea about. I don't really see or like the whole seeing Greenie as a wolf. Maybe its just because I don't see it or maybe it's because, well, its on a sort of hunch that someone else jumped right on.

However, since I know Nog did sort of start the whole thing, reading him toDay he seems rather innocent sounding. So maybe he's right, but I don't like the reasoning behind it at all.

As for the rest of the players, I really have no idea. I really have a big no feel on everyone.

For the wolf not showing up idea: I'm...not sure. I think that it could be a good strategy, however it could not be good to think that. Then it becomes easy to discount the rest of the people and it also becomes an easy way for wolves to hide.

Edit: x-posted with Izzy.

Last edited by Lariren Shadow; 04-15-2009 at 06:10 PM. Reason: x-posting
Lariren Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote