View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 06:34 PM   #236
Kent2010
Wight

Kent2010 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Formendacil
Quote:
Can you explain what you mean a bit deeper here, Kent? More specifically, the bit about "the ModGod's selections."
I don't know how each person chooses to operate, but from one of the places I did read where the roles were selected from a mix of random and picked choices. I don't know anything about the phantom, but from the structure of the game, it looks like he wants a thoughtful, strategy based game. There is the new addition of the bonus votes, the evil and good roles have slightly different abilities, or extra powers available than the traditional roles. So, I assume he would want to see some of these new facets used and how they are used. If someone did not show up to the Day -1 portion, I would wonder if they were still in or not.

This might all be moot now, because it was before all the revelations about technical problems. I am not saying anyone is using it as an excuse (there is a nasty computer virus travelling around the US - I remember it was on the West Coast I think 2-3 days ago), just saying I was going by the rules that if someone does not participate/vote they are modfired and was wondering if we should lynch someone who is going to be modfired, because that would theoretically give us extra days.