View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 03:01 PM   #106
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
"I shall expect something in my mailbox when I return to school, then. I'll be back on campus a week from Sunday." Fea grinned, knowing she wasn't giving Agan much time at all. Trans-Atlantic mail could be quite slow, if it put its mind to it.
"I'll try my best. And if nothing else, you'll get them before you leave school again."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
"I'm fine Agan" Boro chuckled.
"That was not the least bit funny, and I would certainly not expect it from someone your age. But yeah, I definitely feel at home now. Who would have thought I can find this quickly three Downers who are just like my brothers?" Agan knew she was taking things too seriously but Boro's little jest had shocked her. "Be careful or I might start calling you by their names."

It was hard to imagine the man standing there, chuckling, was the same Boro she had talked to on the forums; the scary, aggressive werewolf player who had killed her the first time she had been a wolf, had made her a tasty kill on purpose, and what else. She wouldn't have expected something so tasteless from him. She didn't like to get into situations she couldn't control, and hated to be made a fool of. Relax, she told herself and ordered a shot of rum.