View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 09:07 AM   #89
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
The DVD ends with Whither Thou Goest as the last of the many encores. Agan sighs deep. "He's coming to Europe again in the summer. I'm interrailing then and I'd really like to see him again. In Lisbon the best seats are cheaper than my seat (which was one of the worst) at his Helsinki gig. I only need to convince my friends first," she says to Shasta, ignorant of the fuss he has caused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan View Post
Aganzir you are evil. Did I mention that I am running a pool?”
"Everybody keeps saying that and I can't for the life in me see why!"

The phantom's mobile beeps and he reads Form's message aloud. Aganzir feels compelled to react even before she hears there's something about her, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
A good friend of mine just died, so I'll be a bit longer than I thought--don't worry, He said He'll be back.
"Aww I'm sorry to hear that. If you reply, send him virtual hugs."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
And tell Agan that she's not my Esmeralda--though I might be short a Cinderella yet.
"Ah we shall see... In the end he will probably at least want to burn me."

Suddenly Aganzir grasps what has happened between Shasta and Boro. She wrinkles her brow. "Give the crossbow to me, Shasta," she says in a commanding voice, with a hint of annoyance to help cover the slightly self-conscious tone. Then she realises what she's doing. These people are Downers, not my little brothers, she tells herself. Stop trying to control everything. If Lommy had been there, she would have laughed at Agan and called her a dictator.
Slowly, she lets the muscles around her eyes relax. "Well, at least you guys help me feel at home here." She eyes Shasta and Kuru.

Her irritation is quickly forgotten when Greenie enters with Nog. She rushes to hug her. "Hello bunny! Where have you been? See, everyone's here! There's Fea, and Brinn and Nerwen are somewhere, too. And there's also your dear phantom!" She grins at Greenie's expression and starts walking her through the tables. If she was social earlier, she's even more so now that someone she actually knows well has arrived. She has a bit of a showman streak in her, and as long as there are people who know others worse than she, she has no problem with big parties.

On their way to find Brinn, Agan happens to glance at the papers on Fea's table. "Already preparing for the werewolf game so we can draw our names from a hat or something?" she asks, realising the moment the words leave her mouth that it doesn't make sense. If they were to distribute the roles randomly, they would draw a role from the hat, not their own names.
"No- it's for you," Fea replies, "it's better than the sketch I sent you." She watches Agan fold it open and smile. "Thanks, it's awesome! And don't worry, I liked the sketch, too. I really appreciate it that people bother to draw something for me, usually it's vice versa." Agan looks thoughtful for a while and continues, "I promised to mail something to you, too, and I was planning to take them with me now but I forgot. Ah well I suppose I still have your address, it's written on a piece of paper that is supposed to be on my desk... Only there's a big pile of stuff on it. And the sketch I talked to you about - you remember, the one that dates back to Nog's werewolf? In quality it isn't even close to those you have given me, it was made in two minutes. I'll try to find something a bit better to accompany it, otherwise I'll get a bad conscience."