View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 03:58 PM   #67
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Nogrod woke up from the corner of the pub feeling most confused and embarrased. Well, someone must have dragged me here... "Thanks anyone, for helping me out that is". But it seemed no one noticed.

So he got up and went to the counter to have another ale to refresh himself. Suddenly his eyes caught a visitor's list that was laying on the table. "Aganzir, yeah... Alonariel, Alonariel? leiranola? A lone Ariel? Hmm... interesting to get to meet with new people. Boro, well that's a nice surprise... I sure need to find him the first thing I do... well after this pint of course. Brinniel, Ahh, soo great to meet her again. Let's just hope she's not going to get me killed yet again. Fea, Firefoot, Form... now this is getting even more interesting, how good to meet all those three in person... Greenie, Gwath... Oh this list is long as a year of famine! 23 people! Now this must be a BD-meeting record. Do I even have time to greet everyone?"

Suddenly he heard someone talking about the mafia-game and turned to look at the speaker. The man he decided had to be Kent was just asking whether Agan was familiar with the game and she shook her head. Well, well, well... Agan's already on the game mode I see... That veteran-master-mafioso is shaking her head about even knowing the game... interesting, but so like her. She's really good at that. I really do have to keep an eye on her - like everyone always should if their lives are dear to them...

After scanning the room for a while he finally spotted Boro and decided to start with him.

"Hi there Boro! So good to see you. You still believe in that "if it talks like a wolf and walks like a wolf then it is a wolf" -philosophy? I've tried it in a few games disregarding more complicated scenarios - with varying success." Nogrod smiled and raised his pint as for a toast.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote