View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 11:00 AM   #59
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
"No, I've never heard of The Seven of Clubs. How about you teach me? Anyone else want to play? Izzy? Shasta? Or– Kent, did you say your name was?"
"With pleasure. Would someone shuffle the cards, please?

"The basic idea of the game is to get rid of your cards by placing them on the table. So practically it's impossible to cheat in this game... Not that you would do it, anyway. The first cards that can be put on the table are the sevens, and once the seven is there, you can add the six of the same colour, then the eight. After that the other cards of the same colour can be placed there, in numerical order..." Agan sips her tea and makes a quick summary of the rules. Usually she likes to explain things but it's a lot more difficult in a language that is not her native one. "It's a pretty simple game but in spite of that, it's not all about luck but also tactics. And no one has ever taught me to play poker."

She watches Shasta deal the cards to the players and, once he is done, takes a look at her cards. Slowly, she lifts her eyes. "Is this just an ordinary game or are we gambling?"

(OOC: Shasta, the aces are definitely the worst cards in that game. )

Last edited by Aganzir; 04-09-2009 at 11:01 AM. Reason: xed with Nerwen
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote