View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 07:22 AM   #5
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
The phantom felt a light touch on his right shoulder, and automatically glanced over his left, finding Fea in the process of leaning nonchalantly against the bar. Dressed casually in jeans that in a previous incarnation - prior to the rips and inkstains - would have cost a normal human in a normal purchasing situation too much (Fea was not normal in this regard), and a clavicle-bearing black t-shirt that would have looked self-conscious on a normal human (neither was Fea normal in this regard), with black leather Chucks, Fea was the epitome of casual cool, her loosely braided hair leaving her bangs (sorry, Mith, I mean fringe) to fall accidentally-on-purpose over her eyes.

"Leather, Fee?" asked the phantom, perhaps a little southernly, though it might have been Englishly.

She looked down, inspecting the dirty white laces and worn rubber toes. She glanced back up. "Nienna pointed out to me that the cow wasn't going to come back to life if I didn't buy them."

Perhaps the phantom would have mentioned something else regarding Fea's footwear, however she cut him off, pointing past the unconscious dwarf and the already slightly drunken wayfarer to Nilp.

"Who gave him a rope?"