View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 10:02 PM   #378
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin View Post
It certainly suggests she was a lover, but for some reason Hamlet didn't go down with her. Perhaps because of our ranger...? Or we simply don't have traditional lovers. If we do have the traditional lovers, a werecreature and a non-werecreature...if the wolves killed one of their packmate's lover...?

I guess it's probably a waste of time to speculate on it...unless Mira was lover to a werecreature and we can follow a trail to them...which I doubt. The trail part anyway.

We need to look a bit at why the wolves picked Mira, too, of course. Maybe I'll have time to go over her posts a bit before I go to bed, but I'm definitely not staying up as late as I did at the start of yesterDay...

A note about yesterDay - I guess the double vote thing was what Legate was experimenting with. Bleh.

(Edit: Crossed with many...mostly Shasta.)
A tisket, a tasket, a basket full of rye
I wonder, yes I do, what has caught Durelin's eye?
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote