View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 11:35 PM   #494
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mira
Except Annika. But she's just so darn cute it would blind the picture taker. Sort of like the basilisk in Harry Potter. Except cute.
Of course. How else would she have defeated Glaurung?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari
Yay Wii and you were really good, like really really good. And thanks for the dishes and pie! The recipe is currently on the fridge.
Heh, only because I had plenty of practice. And now Fea will have to work to get back her top scores.

And yes, it was no problem. I enjoyed keeping myself busy, even if it meant sticking my hands in yucky dishwater. And it was partly my mess too. It was quite messy when I left though; I felt a bit bad that I didn't get a chance to help clean since a lot of that was due to the aftermath of tequila and daiquiris night.. I almost forgot to write down that recipe, then remembered Glenys requested it. Now you guys can make frozen peanut butter pie on your own (yay).

I don't think I ever properly thanked you all for taking me in. I was there for a good nine days which is the longest I've ever hung out with a Downer. It can be difficult to have a guest for an extended period of time when you all are so busy with school...but I don't think was much of a burden (or at least that's what I hope!). But even with the busy schedules, it was fun and I wish I could've stayed even longer. So, thank you. Definitely the best Spring Break ever (I mean, who needs Cancun or Florida when you've got BDers).