View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 10:16 PM   #491
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lariren Shadow is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Later on after meeting Lari and Nienna and dropping off Mira (who had somewhere else to be), we ate dinner at a school restaurant (yes, their school has restaurants). Throughout the evening it became more and more hectic with someone new always arriving, but the craziness was fun and during it all, we made cocktails.
The school only had two "restaurants". It did, the evening. We had a whole lot of people there, probably more than we've ever had.

Quote:
Once the other guests left, things did begin to quiet down and the girls went off to do homework and attend classes. With their busy schedules, I was left in the apartment most of the day, which I didn't mind since it gave me a chance to sleep in and relax. Plus, I got really good at Wii. In the evening, the girls would take turns cooking dinner, all of which tasted wonderful and of course we'd take some time to chat. Thursday I did my part to help out by doing a lot of dishes, then making a frozen peanut butter pie (something my family loves to eat though I've never made it by myself before).
We do have horrible schedules...I still need to write my big paper. Boo paper. Yay Wii and you were really good, like really really good. And thanks for the dishes and pie! The recipe is currently on the fridge.
Quote:
Trivial Pursuit was complete insanity, though we never actually finished the game since Nienna hit the wrong button on the dvd player. But it was an excuse to bring out the alcohol, which we did. Mmm...daiquiris...
Yes you won. And we all were having fun trying to remember movie things as opposed to book things. I did like some of the random stuff (who is never shown eating in the movies?).

Mmm...daiquiris...

Quote:
She is a romantic and loves Tudor England. Ask her about it, and I'm sure she'll have plenty to say.
Aw and...its so weird because I didn't think I said anything that would make me seem like a romantic even though I am. Yay Tudors! Maybe I should change my avatar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
All but the Sagittarians.
I am looking at the camera! I just look really weird! It's Annika who's looking at Mac!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelyn Telcontar View Post
Now wouldn't I like to know just *what* you taught them!
*giggles*

Last edited by Lariren Shadow; 03-16-2009 at 11:19 PM.
Lariren Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote