View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 05:15 PM   #279
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Leave me alone till I'm done with my reading Nog.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
I really don't believe a word from it - well okay some words maybe but overall it looks like a very bad apology.
You think I'm the type to make an apology for voting a certain way? Whatever. I might say sorry to Gwath, but it would be more along the lines of "Sorry you were in the position you were in at the time that I needed someone to save Fea with". I do genuinely feel bad about him getting lynched the first day. I pretty much always feel bad for whoever gets killed Day 1 and Night 2, because they didn't get to play much. Any sorrow you may detect in my post had only to do with that feeling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
Also the way you give the impression you understand everything that is going on and then go on being nice to everyone - and avoid making any actual suspicions
I told you quite clearly yesterday that I did not have any even halfway decent suspicions of guilt. It was Day 1. Is it really surprising? I mean come on, Nog. The logic that you are using on my defense of Fea and my vote does not function properly on Day 1.

And really- you suspect me because I disagreed with you and still thought you were innocent? That's just silly. Simple odds say you are innocent, and simple odds say that your heaviest suspicion yesterday was wrong, so really now. You have to do better than that, Nog.

Back to reading...