View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 12:15 AM   #227
Mnemosyne
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Mnemosyne Send a message via Yahoo to Mnemosyne
The kills: wow. Rather disappointed that Eomer's gone; he was terse but he actually said something when he posted. I suspect he was killed because he was being helpful, but wasn't one of those Gold Star kills that the Bishop might have been protecting.

Not as sure about Nerwen, though. And darn, I wish we could've been told who killed whom!

Still recovering from the aftermath of yesterDay. Currently I'd really like an explanation for Sally's last-fifteen-minutes-of-the-Day vote for Fea, aside from "bad vibes." You can do better than that, my dear. And I'm really quite miffed that it was Gwath who got the tie, even though he looked vaguely suspicious for jumping on Nog's reasoning like that. I considered retracting to put him in the lead after that flurry of crosspost votes, but couldn't do it in good conscience since he was giving information and appeared to be nothing more to me than a misguided innocent.

Ah, well. What's done is done.

Whom're we killin' today?