View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 11:29 PM   #193
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

As far as saying that Fea was trying to call attention to Nog in hopes that he'd die during the Night...

Why would she do that?

If she's a WereWolf- kill him tonight.

If she's the WereBear- kill him tonight.

Why bother hinting or anything of the sort?

Unless you're saying she's the Black Pawn, but if that's the case she could've been more careful and then right before deadline post her case as to why Nog is the White Bishop and request he be lynched. Plus, is a Pawn all we're gunning for anyway?

Yeah, yeah, it's better than hitting a Gifted, but still. I don't know. If she's guilty then the Black Pawn is the only thing that I think she could be. I don't think the chance of such a small pay-off is worth it, especially as her behavior is consistent with typical meddling reckless devious Fea that we know and love.

And no, I'm not trying to say your votes are bad. You've given your reasons, and I can see where you are coming from. Frankly you have a better case of guilt than any that I have right now, so I'll at least give you that.