View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 11:16 PM   #184
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Mirandir: Has only made a few posts so far and none make me think anything of her. I need more time and more from her to get a better read.

Durelin: I don't like her vote for Sally, but then again also I don't think it's necessarily suspicious. Dury is a mysterious one, and she was lynched too quickly last game for that reason. She is one to watch closely, but I'd rather not see her go just yet.

Fea: Hmm...I don't have any strong opinions about her as of now, though I know I do have a tendency to suspect her. She's one who always makes me wonder about her role, that's for sure. To be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing her lynched simply for the sake that I wouldn't have to be left guessing what her role could be Day after Day. But still, that's not a great reason, so I probably would only vote her if I could find no other candidate I prefer.

Izzy: I can imagine her to be quite the sneaky baddie. But so far I like what she's said and have no reason to vote her.

Nerwen: I'm pretty neutral about her as of now. I need to see more posts from her before I can form any sort of opinion.

Eomer: He at least gave a reason for his vote, even though I don't particularly agree with it. Too mysterious for me to form an opinion on him just yet.

the phantom: I've liked what he's said so far; his posts are rather sensible and he seems innocentish to me. That probably means that he is, in fact, guilty.

Sally: Little substance and a lot of banter, but that's quite typical coming from Sally. She looks more innocentish than guilty to me, and since she is unable to get online to defend herself from the ones who voted for her, I'd rather not see her lynched toDay.

Gwathagor: Makes several one-liner posts. Which I don't like, but just because I don't agree with his style doesn't mean he's necessarily guilty. However, he was quite quick to bandwagon based only on a comment from Nogrod. I just don't like when someone votes for another only based on another player's reasoning.

Lariren: Has been very thoughtful. I feel good about her so far.

wilwarin: Well, I don't like that she warns that her vote may look like a suspicious bandwagon vote long before she actually does vote. But then again, I can understand how hard it is to get a good read of anyone on Day 1 when you're not familiar with anyone's styles. I was quite thrilled to see her join this game since I know she's an early WW player and I have never had the opportunity to play with her before. So I'd rather not see her go anytime soon.

Rikae: Not raising any alarm right now, but she is one I'd like to keep a close eye on as she can be quite dangerous when evil.

Eonwe: Says a lot about roles and little about other players. That alone can be a bit suspicious, though it's a bit early to tell.

Nogrod: So far seems like the typical Nogrod, which could point either way as to where his true alliance lies. But if innocent, he can be quite helpful, so I'd rather not see him go so early again. Plus, I do feel a bit guilty that I was partially responsible for his last two early deaths.

Nemo (c'mon, it's not that bad to share the nickname with an adorable clown fish ): Is near the top of the post count on this thread...quite impressive for a newbie. Then again, I can hardly call her a newbie. She's been watching us for quite sometime now, and just because she hasn't actively played until now doesn't mean she hasn't learned to strategise and fool us all. I like that she's been so active, but I can't help but feel slightly worried about her. I won't vote her toDay because she is a new addition, but she is one I'd like to watch closely.

Kath: Yeah, her vote was random but it seems like a typical Kath-has-no-time move. She's voted randomly before and it doesn't point to either innocence or guilt.

Hansy: Is an interesting new addition. I could tell he was familiar with WW, but at the same time he seems a bit confused with the rules. Could be an act, or he could just be adjusting to a WW game that's dramatically different from anything he's ever played...I think it's the latter. Don't care for his "revenge" vote, though. Voting someone just because they voted you is just taking the easy way out. He could be anything.