View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 02:08 PM   #75
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnem
phantom's analysis of wolf/bear dynamics seems mostly sound. Which doesn't mean anything.
Heh heh... not really.
Quote:
The huge thing about phantom is that he sounds basically the same whether he's innocent or not. He always sounds smart and reasonable, which makes him really really dangerous to whatever side is opposite him. So he often gets Night-killed fairly early in the game. If he doesn't, he's usually evil: (phantom: "I don't understand why I haven't gotten killed yet! Probably they're hoping to waste a day-lynch on me..." *cackles madly*).

So if phantom is still alive, especially with this double-kill system we've got, by Day 4 I say we lynch him.
I mostly agree with that. I'm often dead by then, so honestly I would love to survive until Day 4 even if it meant getting lynched then.
Quote:
if everyone suspects Fea, she's innocent.
I agree. On that note, I think I speak for everyone when I say Fea is looking very very suspicious.

And I just thought I'd mention that I like how Hansy thinks. Very underhanded ideas and such... I love that.