View Single Post
Old 03-07-2003, 04:27 PM   #114
Aragost
Wight

Aragost has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Aragost
The Eye

[img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] I want to kill. Burn the Principls hair. Start underground tolkien clubs at your schools and then rise up from the shadows and rebel like your life depends on it( I would). Wear anything tolkien related, shirts, rings, etc. Bring your lunches and eat tolkien food. If they stop you go to infliction of wounds. if they try and take any tolkien thing from you defend it and your rights. Start rallys outside of your school. If you write for the school newspaper write an arcticle. If your pricipals take tolkien away email them this page. give me their email address and let me do it.

If you name is tolkien related and thay say you can not use it I would seriously fight anyone who stood in my way.

Finding god in LOTR is a good book but your Principals will not read it. so what if you get expelled. Just more time for you to plot and take Revenge!!!

Don't really hurt anybody if you value your education, but i'd hrt them and make them suffer. Change Schools [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]