View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 02:24 PM   #637
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I see Agan has joined in the random produce-mentioning game, which means she's obviously in league with Greenie, Berry, and Rune. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry

Well, at least today's vote is clear, barring some master-plot as Legate said. I haven't decided which of our seers is the impostor, but the real one may be a victim tomorrow, unless the wraiths keep her alive for confusion's sake.
It's not really that simple, though. If we're lucky, the ranger will protect her. If we're even luckier, the ranger will successfully pull off a bluff of not protecting her when the wraiths expect him to, and then be able to protect her toMorrow night, buying her two dreams. It's been done before.

On all this Sally-Frodo business, I had been meaning to mention, when I got back, that she might well be lying, but I see that's all sorted now. Yeah, it's definitely in the wraiths' interest to have us chasing after a veteran wraith who doesn't exist while ignoring the posts of one who does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn

Any particular reason why you don't believe me? What makes Lommy's reveal so much more believable?
Sure. If Lommy is doing this as a wraith, she's sacrificing both herself and her buddy – half the team – at a time when neither is suspected. Sure, some might, but Lommy is not Fea, Nilp, or yours truly, so I wouldn't expect crazy suicidal moves.
It would be pretty foolish for her to try it as Ferny, as well, unless she had a very good idea of who the wraiths actually were so she could avoid getting them killed. If there had been some sort of hinting to give her such an idea, she wouldn't have named Sally.

Your reveal, on the other hand, makes perfect sense for a trapped wraith. Good try, I admire your fighting spirit, but it isn't going to work.

It does occur to me, though:

Why don't we lynch Brinn first? Sally is tbe less experienced of the two, and therefore, she's the one I'd rather have helping make the kill choice toNight and advising Mr. Underhill. Besides, Sally's death is not going to shed any light on the Brinn-Lommy situation (if anyone is seriously wondering about it).

Last edited by Rikae; 01-28-2009 at 02:25 PM. Reason: spacing
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote