View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 02:03 PM   #279
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Okay now this is surely interesting... I was looking at Rikae's words in disbelief - because, would a seer reveal in that manner? I mean, I would assume Barliman to make a bigger show of himself, but on the other hand, I think Rikae has been making "by the way" statements like this before... which would make me inclined to believe her claim.

Oh, holy cow, I just realised something. Rikae is either the seer or then she's a really twisted person with an ingenious plot, but I'm not sure if I should explain that plot of hers aloud, because I might do something horrible if I draw her plans out in the open...

Anyway, I'd like to her more from Rikae before talking much more. I don't know if talking about her makes sense before she comes back. I'm torn, I cannot decide which one is more believable, my horrid scenario or her really being the seer (logically, I'd love to trust her but since coming up with the scenario, I cannot get it out of my mind), and of course the possibility remains she's just joking...

So I'll talk about something else for a while..

Mac, I'm offended. I'm not timid! I'm really not. I grant you that I overreact to suspicion against me when I'm a wolf and thus might be inclined to make safe kills, yes, but decent packmates would keep me from making such mistakes (you can see this if you compare my behaviour in the game where I was wolves with xyzzy and in the one I was wolves with tp). Also, I would put myself to the sportsmanship category. *grumblegrumble* Okay, that was maybe a slightly unnecessary personal rant but I felt mischaracterised.

But really what's all this "Noggie would have killed Shasta" stuff? Why Shasta? Why not someone else silentish by that logic? And more importantly, like Nog himself said, I think he'd be really stupid to do that after the few last games. I still think Shasta was killed because of looking like a seer (and that theory does not exonerate Nog, of course, unlike the safe-kill theory almost would).

I hope Rikae comes back soon.

edit: xed with 2xAgan, 1xBrinn & 1xFea
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote