View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 11:37 AM   #263
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post

What exact pattern do you mean?
The pattern I mentioned when Greenie voted Gollum. . . you can go back and rea, if it still obscure then I will be happy to write more on the matter.
Quote:
Lommy was in greater danger of gathering votes than Brinn was, that's why I mentioned her more.
Was it. . . to me it seems that you underline how little you want to vote Lommy, it simply seems that she must not die.
Obviously neither of us have english as a first language and that may play a part in this.

Quote:
Well, I was in danger of being lynched! Why should I have voted earlier and risked voting the wrong person?
You shouldn't, I was just saying how things happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
So here we go again... I fail in my trial of posting only the minimum and here's thev result... Maybe I should just actually shut my mouth?
i
Yes, please. . .
Actually I am suprised that you made your tactics public, there is always people who can object to such things. Such an action is bound to attract atention and in turn force you to reply.

EDIT: Coss Posted With Beregond

Last edited by Rune Son of Bjarne; 01-24-2009 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Cross Posting
Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote