View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 07:18 AM   #253
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Sunny

I guess I should talk about Gollum:

I really don't get why people always vote after the same pattern on every day 1, it is getting quite predictable. I can understand why Brinn and Mac votes for Gollum, nobody can be blamed for saving ones own skin. . .but that quite experienced players do it, that pussles me.

Is it because Gollum has some history I am not aware of?

Anyways, it may be that Gollum him self did not leave much of a trail, but pretty much everybody commented on him and that is also a trail of sorts.

oh just a quick note about Frodo: Obviously people can play how they wish, but I always got the impression that Frodo was on our side. This should mean that he does not speculate in shifting sides and such, so Frodo should always act in a way that benifits his current team.

Just like Frodo did not consider letting the wraith stap him in weathertop so that he could becoe a wraith and join Sauron, however it was a risk. . .but not a choice.

Does that make sense? (I guess not)

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote