View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 03:57 PM   #88
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
*glares at Agan* I won't really go to this nit-picking dicatatorship of yours again, but I will tell you at least this once. Because it helps me too if I try to analyse what exactly it was that made me raise my eyebrows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
However I find it quite possible the wraiths will learn Ferny's identity soon enough as xe can give them xer opinions etc.
I can't see that. And that alone wouldn't help them because Ferny too should know them before they can form an alliance. I don't think we should worry about Ferny. I think you're making him a big threat which I can't see him being, and that makes me wonder. Who on earth would want to portray the situation in such grim light? Ferny herself, perhaps?

Quote:
Yeah but would it help us or the wolves more if we pointed out Frodo-ish behaviour in others? That's what I meant.
Weird again. The wolves, obviously.

Quote:
Lommy, Legate and Nerwen look innocent enough thus far, of the others I have absolutely nothing to say.
Nerwen just after one bantery post, eh?

Haha, this looks suspiciously like a case. But it's not one. I don't really suspect you. (I don't suspect anyone.) I just went to see what exactly could have created the weird image I had of you...

This is silly, I have to vote soon and my only even very very vague suspect is Agan - one of the most contributing players this far and someone I always seem to get in rows. But she voted me on Day1 once with silly and lightweight reasons, so I can do that to her if I can't think of anything else.

I'm possibly off to reread now, depends on whether I x-post with interesting stuff...

edit: xed with Aganzir and Mac (and very glad to see him around, it has been too long since we last played ww together)
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote