View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 03:54 PM   #87
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Whoa... an entire first page with nothing but in-character banter? *thumbs up*

Let's derail the whole game and talk about astrology instead, shall we? Legate deludes himself into thinking he's a two fishes and Aganzir doesn't know what she is at all. This topic has potential!
(Agan, just find out your birth time and use one of the many online calculators.)

Oh, and I'm a Libra with more planets in Scorpio than is good for me. And now I'm wondering whether I should try to lynch all squaring and opposing cardinal or all squaring and opposing fixed villagers first. *evil grin*

Alright, to business. We have two interesting new fellas in our village, Mister Underhill and Mister Ferny. While Mister Underhill is a pure and innocent hobbit, he might want to get himself killed should it at some time look as if fate stands against us - to secure victory at least for himself. Mister Ferny is a good-for-nothing if there's ever been one. I'm not sure, however, how much his special ability will help him. Since he can only send a name, and no reasoning, his guess at gifteds is actually worse than each wraith's own one. As Aganzir (I think) said, he might use his ability to identify himself to the wraiths. (Ha! I wonder whether he'll be gutsy enough to dare give his own name to this end in Night 2. )
Anyway, especially with this conscious cursed villager around, it's extra important to get a wraith or two early on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Yeah but would it help us or the wolves more if we pointed out Frodo-ish behaviour in others?
If I understand you correctly, then Frodo-ish behaviour is behaviour meant to get oneself killed. Unless Frodo decides to give hints (for which we should look, of course), the best plan for him (if his plan is to get himself killed, which we don't know) is to either act seerish or appear as innocent and unlikely to lynch as possible - but those people we certainly should not start lynching because of that. The exception I could think of would be a seerish person who keeps and keeps on living.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
If I was him I'd certainly try to get myself killed and become a wolf
Frodo just wants to win. If the innocent side seems stronger, he'll try to avoid being killed (like everybody), if the evil side seems stronger, he might try to set himself up. I don't think he tries to be killed from toDay on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinlómien
Everytime is see "xe" I think of the stereotypical German way of mispronouncing "the"
I don't like zem eizer, but now I'm tempted to start using zem just to annoy you.

There seems to be a bit of a confusion as to who our and the wraiths' main targets are. Us: wraiths. Wraiths: Butterbur. And it will stay like that unless Butterbur is dead or some uncommon situation arises.

I don't have any suspects yet... I need to change that...
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote