View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 03:28 PM   #81
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Tgwbs started using them in last game. (And now that I googled the link, I noticed I've been using them incorrectly lately, too. It's xyr, not xer.)
And honestly, they drive me crazy. Everytime is see "xe" I think of the stereotypical German way of mispronouncing "the" and it's really bothersome to see Agan speaking-handicapped liked that.

Agan does not quite sit right with me anyway. She does not suspect me (yet) and she says weird stuff. Also, she's a cruious mixture of her late noisy ordo-style and her reserved wolf-style of past. That seems a bit fishy to me. Okay, I don't want to judge this quickly, but I'm keeping an eye on xer.

I shall join the party of nice crones and let Mira and Rego mess around toDay. (I won't even complain to them about bantering because I guess that's what yoiu're supposed to do on the first Day of your first ww game.)

I quite like Fea's tactics. It makes me feel pretty good about her. But it does also look like a terribly convenient way of wolfing around.

And what's this show of Nogrod's about making just a few posts? Nonsense, I say!

Ouch. It's late and I have to go soon and no one strikes me as particularily suspicious.

If I get no idea who to vote for, I'll vote Legate just because he started making fun of my typos.

PS. Let's stop this stuff about horoscopes because I'm Pisces and that means I'm supposed to be easily fooled...

edit: xed with Fea
edit2: I have a horrible typo but I shall not edit my post!
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote