View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 10:54 AM   #627
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
I'm sorry I'm so late to the Day, I'd got myself confused on times. I wll be around up til the deadline from now.

Agan - 'hear Fea's final aria' means that Cailin/Eomer would rather Fea died. Final aria, as in last song, as in lynch her. Don't get caught up in that because it looks like a mistranslation on your part there.

That said, I read sally's analysis of Cailin/Eomer and actually I rather agree with a lot of it. Many of her points made a lot of sense, especially if you're looking for a Cobbler rather than a Critic. I disliked Mac's seeming dismissal of the whole analysis. The crux of his argument seemed to be that the Cobbler currently had no useful information so why kill them now, whereas I would view the situation as the Cobbler currently has no useful information so let's kill them before they get any.

That's it for right now, I've skimmed the thread and come up with this so far. I'll be around, make a few more posts hopefully, I need to go and read through more carefully first.