View Single Post
Old 04-26-2003, 02:17 PM   #6
Daewen
Wight

Location: Stuck inside an Aquafina bottle...HELP! ...seriously, I'm getting claustrophobic
Daewen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Daewen
Sting

I'm very lucky...my middle Earth is just out of my back yard. I live in front of a bike trail, and if I climb up the hill in my back yard, push through the couple of trees, and go on the bike trail and walk a little, I get to see all of middle earth. First there's a huge feild with grass so long you can lay down and hide in it. It makes you feel as small as a hobbit. That'd be the Shire. Next is the forest by the River, which would be Rivendell. The trees there aren't too thick, but there are still a lot of them and with the river running through, it looks a lot like Rivendell. Then on the other side of the path (still connected to the River) are a whole bunch of trees, that's much thicker than "Rivendell" which I call Fangorn. The trees on that side look much older and are bigger and sometimes I half expect them to talk to me like Ents would. I guess I've got it really good, but it's weird...most people in my neighborhood don't like being around so much nature. It seems like I'm the only one that appreciates it. How weird, huh?
Daewen is offline   Reply With Quote