View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 02:25 PM   #422
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lariren Shadow is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
People who tgwbs thought were suspicious: Fea, Agan, Gwath, Sally, Ilya, Mac, and Cailin. Though most suspicious of Fea and Agan.

People who tgwbs was guilty: Brinn, Mac on the first day

Mac made an interesting point with the “I don't really understand why the wild man narrowed himself down to Fea and Kath in the end.” About tgwbs’s vote. I didn’t understand tgwbs’s reasoning then because he made this long post:
"Wild Man make boo-boo. Great Mother-Goddess extent deadline. Ergo, real deadline now little under two man-hour away.

Wild Man make following thought process:

Not vote gollum, for not know him. Not know if quiet is normal. Kill him may waste ordinary life.

Not vote Fea. Appetite for lynch Fea small. Therefore vote waste.

Therefore Wild Man say to self: vote Kath!

Now Kath come. Kath say she post again perhaps. Therefore cannot yet vote Kath."

But he did want to lynch Fea and started on the whole Fea kick again yesterDay.

But he did answer to the whole switching voting in this:
"Read again post 137. Wild Man not say definitely not vote Fea - Wild Man refer to previous thought process, Wild Man unable decide who vote out of Fea, Kath, Gollum. Then, Fea come purposefully talk in riddle again, cause more headache. Therefore Wild Man vote Fea."

Those two also have comments back and forth about if the roles in the game were random or not. Apparently, some were and some weren’t. I don’t think that matters much in the long run, but would Mith put Fea as a critic on purpose? Or would it be too obvious? But she is guilty, maybe not a critic, but the cobbler?

Pretty much tgwbs’s wanting to lynch Fea the first day was headache and/or he believed her post about being a wolf(highly unlikely). But since he was the seer and seeing her tricks Day 1 he probably would have dreamed of her. And then he goes on a “lynch Fea” kick but also suspects Agan. It leads me to believe that, though we'll never know, he dreamed of Agan last night.

It seems that Fea is guilty of something.

It is interesting that Agan is always in the same place as Fea. To be honest I thought Agan was the seer(I feel like its ok to say that now, considering we know who the seer was) but nothing much else from her.

Votes for either of them would be good for tonight.

I just find it interesting the Brinn suspects tgwbs of being guilty for the past 2 Days and he turns out to be the seer.

I think I may have lost my train of thought once or twice during this post.

How many dreams did the seer get? I can't seem to figure it out.

Edit: In my process of writing this it has been come redundant with all the cross-posting.

Last edited by Lariren Shadow; 01-10-2009 at 02:26 PM. Reason: x-posting
Lariren Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote