View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 11:53 PM   #319
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Beautiful analysis if I may say so myself Lari

Quote:
The only thing I get is a growing animocity between Gwath and Nog from this page.
That is something I meant to check up on, after Ilya said:
Quote:
The first three were the ones that really were instrumental on taking the Gwath/Nog opening sparring (which, when you look at it, is really nothing at all) and snowballing it.
The three that Ilya is referring to are Sally, Agan, and Lari.

I wanted to check up on it because there seems to be a significant contradiction. Ilya says it was blown out of proportions, others have made it out to be a high noon duel.

Which then got me thinking, I really miss the old fire pits, of intense, passionate battles. And that got me thinking, there's been a lot of tentativeness, I'm not remembering any significant sparring of singer vs. singer. Maybe, I'm partially to blame, because I'm slightly crazy and aggressive, but have been a little reserve.

Also, what's been off about Agan, is I know she's pretty feisty too when she gets going, so far I've gotten a laying back, commentary impression. I want a duel, who's up for one?

Those I will refuse to duel are tp, Lari, tgwbs, Mac, and Fea, either because I have no reason to or they could smoke me in a duel and I'd lose. I would welcome a challenge though from Agan, Brinn, or Shasta.

But, before that I ask you let me check up on this contradiction on whether there was much between the Gwath v. Nog yesterday, or if we had people who blew it out of proportion.

Edit: crossed with sally