View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 01:37 PM   #275
Ilya
Wight

Ilya has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Man, this stuff is making my eyes hurt. Begin Page 6.

Post 201 - Brinn:
Quote:
Noggie gives more substance, but I find of what he does say, I tend to disagree with more. Of all the candidates so far, he's the one who gives me the biggest wolfish vibe. A feeling is not much, but it's all I can really offer. I don't have time to give it more thought, and I wouldn't mind at all seeing him lynched.

++Nogrod
Post 202 - Gollum (to Nogrod):
Quote:
I do not intend to post only once a day this game. I mentioned in the admin thread that my first day or two would be full, and werewolf (as much as I would like it to be so) is not at the top of my priority list. My thought on Strongbow is nothing more than a nebulous idea. (I still haven't read the whole game)
Post 203 - Menel:
Quote:
And I'm still waiting to hear what you found regarding Nogrod, Fea, as are all of us. If you found something suspicious, I think everyone deserves to hear it.
Post 206 - Boro:
Quote:
Who said what was surmised about Nogrod, between them, was something suspicious?
Post 213 - Opera Ghost:
Quote:
Boro- what do you think about all these Nog votes? I'm extremely surprised.

Do you think that tomorrow we should probably vote for someone who voted for him? Especially if he ends up lynched?
Post 218 - Sally:
Quote:
I do hate a double lynch. Lesser (or greater, in this case, I hope) of two evils must prevail, because if we're wrong about one person we can handle that but if we're wrong about two people that could be....erm, well, bad, obviously.

Thus....

++Noggie
Post 219 - Wild Man:
Quote:
Wild Man not like Noggie-votes. Nogrod always like this, no? As Nogrod useful, Wild Man exhort you: vote Fea-Menel-Mac.
Post 220 - Boro:
Quote:
Depends upon if this turns out how I think it will, I will say I don't want Nog lynched today. Don't forget about retractables.
Post 221 - Agan:
Quote:
On the one hand I wouldn't want to vote Mac because it's so long since he last played, but on the other hand he's a bit more suspicious than Nog... Garr I can't decide. I don't want to vote either of them.
Post 223 - Ilya:
Quote:
I can't shake the feeling, though, and it's not fair to Gollum, who did post more than once a day, or Nog or Menel who're on my radar because other people put them there.
Post 225 - Sally:
Quote:
Forgot to say that Menel's last post makes me feel a tad better about him, which is why I tipped the scale toward Noggie. Besides, I'd like to see more from Menel before I/we kill him.
Post 228 - Agan:
Quote:
Heck

++Nog
Post 232 - Opera Ghost:
Quote:
Okay, yes, Nog might be the Cobbler. But so might I. And on Day 1? Lynch? What a risk.
Post 233 - Sally:
Quote:
I'm fine with either one, frankly, and there's no way I want a double.

Ack! Rush!

--Noggie

++Menel
End Page 6. End Day 1.