View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 12:11 PM   #197
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Boro - ah turns out Boro agrees with me about the Cobbler Day 1/2 thing. His 'deal with phantom' plan excludes one wonderful possibility, his early death. Opposite opinions to me on Fea's list, doesn't mean his aren't right. Also disagrees with Mac about Menel.

Gwath - rule confusion as they hadn't gone up at that point. Gets cross with Fea for messing about, I love it. Says Nog is trying to make himself look better by accusing him, not sure of the logic there. Suspicious of Nog, I'd say that's sort of fair, Mac picked up on it being a bit strange as well. Also Lariren for not having original ideas, though I'd say she's doing pretty well with that. Votes Nog.

Agan - jokes about not voting Mac, if they turn out to be wolf buddies I will be very impressed by this early protection system. Oh and yes I do prefer German to French. Good point about the diva/divo in answer to Boro. Suspicious of Mac and Nog - I'd say good reasoning. Retains suspicion of Mac.

Fea - does not actually say that she is a wolf, simply says that Agan's list is right. As it's not an outright 'confession' I'd say that makes her look more suspicious! Pretty much as few conclusions as Brinn came up with, dressed in more language.

Nog - not sure if he was actually suspicious of Gwath when he mentioned him but whatever the case it came across as quite pointed. Alright I do understand why he gets annoyed with people who aren't around much during the Day and I am a terrible offender for that, so for a Day 1 lynch vote I understand where he's coming from. However, given that Mith is our mod I don't believe she'd make a non-participant a wolf. Then mentions that even those with high post counts can actually be saying nothing. Thinks Bowie quite suspicious for the Cobbler remark. Votes sally - so switched quite dramatically from his original 'will vote for a quiet person' idea. Not keen on the inconsistency but he did produce good reasoning for his suspicions.

Lariren - newbie (albeit Fea's friend and therefore probably very well versed in 'Downs culture!) so I'm not going to consider her for voting toDay. Says the diva/divo is in the worst position because if gone after the wolves will know who they are, but what does it matter when they can't be killed. Suspicious of Ilya (fair), Gwath (I disagree). I might just say though to Lariren that mentioning possible Seers out loud is something we don't usually do ... just in case we're right! Ah, which Agan just said, oh well. I like her thinking though.

phantom - kill him, kill him now. I only wish he'd been around last game so I could have had that pleasure! But actually so far he looks alright to me - I like his 'what we know will happen list', it's sadly all so true. Good point about the Cobbler being a real threat for once. Keen on Strongbow.

tgwbs - Wild Man language heretic. But the amusement value makes me want to leave him be for a Day or so. Says kill the confusing ones, this early in the game I'm not sure that's wise, Day 1's are there for those who are good at playing around to do so and thus confuse. Let the wolves try to deal with the Cobbler toNight, focus on the Cobbler during Day 2. That doesn't quite work to me - why offer the wolves even one Cobbler dream. Suspicious of Mac for accusing of being careful whilst being careful, Menel for being careful and trying to deflect attention, Brinn for being careful (see what I mean about half the village being careful?), Ilya for talking in riddles. His suspicions have a good basis to them. Suspicious of Fea for no substance, some suspicion of Menel because he's being careful, wants to vote me! Outrageous! First time I get to play with him in ages and all he wants to do is kill me - oh well. He wants to vote Gollum too though which I do agree with. Votes Fea - apparently because I foiled his 'vote Kath' plot by appearing.

Brinn - list post but not a conclusion in sight, except that she'll be watching me and Boro for past-based reasons.

Ilya - nothing to say she says. I'm sure she's usually more verbose than that even in as busy as village as our 48 Day/night one - fishy I say. Good points about the Soulmates, no one else has even mentioned them so far. Lover roles are always dangerous ones.

Strongbow - says the Cobbler can be left til Day 2 but I don't entirely see the logic. If we're agreed that the Cobbler is pretty much as dangerous as the wolves then we should try to get any/either even Day 1.

Mac - says phantom and Ilya are trustworthy, Menel and Agan are not, but no reasoning. Ah Menel is because he is too careful. How so? It's Day 1 and I don't see a difference between his behaviour and that of most of the village ... oops sorry Mith, I mean contestants. Votes Menel - has been consistently suspicious of him all Day, for perhaps not brilliant reasons but it is Day 1 and Menel has been a Fenris before as I recall so maybe Mac has seen something there.

Gollum - says he will be making daily posts, I'm waiting for the deluge of posts from Nog/tgwbs/Boro going 'kill the quiet ones' and see how he reacts. Says Strongbow is suspicious but no reasoning.

Shasta - pops up, no content, votes tgwbs with no reasoning. Really had better hear more from him toMorrow if he doesn't end up dead as a no trail kill.

Cailin/Eomer - votes Nogrod because of his indecisiveness. Well, it has led to his downfall in the past so I won't argue, and it was a very early Day 1 post.

And I have nothing on sally or Menel - they were in the list when I was noting down things but I just had nothing to say. Therefore they're either great under the radar wolves or innocent.

So, for me:

Suspicious:
Gwath - now usually I'm the only one supporting him because I'm used to that slightly abrasive style, but this time there's some off logic as well.
Ilya - for saying she was overwhelmed despite having been in Fea's village.
Strongbow - odd Cobbler reasoning.
Fea - for not managing to reach any conclusions.

Innocent:
Agan
Lariren
phantom

No idea:
sally
Menel
Shasta
Cailin/Eomer
Boro
Mac
Nog
Brinn
tgwbs
Gollum - but if he doesn't give us anything useful toMorrow he goes on my 'lynch on principle' list, otherwise it's just like having Gil again.