View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 10:59 AM   #146
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Just thoughts here...

I was thinking that maybe the Cobbler might want to look like the Divo/Diva in a small way, but obvious enough for a team of Wolves and a couple villagers to spot. Then the Wolves would think, "That's probably the Divo, we don't want to waste a kill there", and the Seer thinks, "That's probably the Divo, I don't want to waste a dream there", and the villagers think, "That's probably the Divo, I definitely don't want to risk lynching him."

Where as the real Divo might think, "They look like they might be hinting they're the Divo. Should I step out? But maybe it's one of the Wolves trying to draw me out. And maybe it's the Seer cleverly looking like the Divo. I'm not sure if I should challenge."

And in the meantime, the Cobbler skates by free through all phases.

And at least one of the Wolves could put on a Divo show as well, in order to avoid lynching. And it wouldn't be the least bit suspicious when they're still alive the next day, because the Wolves can't kill the Divo. And possibly the Seer wouldn't want to spend a dream on them either because why waste a dream on someone who's probably known already?

Yeah... Lots of interesting things could happen here.