View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 12:57 AM   #104
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
All right, just to make sure I have my time correct, the deadline is in slightly less than 12 hours?

Anyway, I'm going to bed. I want to be able to get up early enough to read all the new posts, comment on the posts, make a couple remarks I've been sitting on, and cast a vote that is not rushed.
Yup. It's at noon for us, unless I'm mistaken.

Oh, and my work schedule changed as of today (well, yesterday now, but whatever) so after the deadline toDay I'll either have to vote before I go to bed or right before I go to work, because I'm not a morning person. Hopefully the latter will be the case, although if it is it'll probably just be a quick vote post.

For now, though, I'm out. Have some writing to do before I head to bed. Or, if you prefer....

Nighttime sharpens, heightens each sensation
Darkness wakes and stirs imagination
Silently the senses abandon their defenses
Helpless to resist the notes I write
For I compose the music of the night

Slowly, gently, night unfurls its splendour
Grasp it, sense it, tremulous and tender
Turn your face away from the garish light of day
Turn your thoughts away from cold, unfeeling light
And listen to the music of the night

Good night, dearies!

EDIT: Oh, and Phantom, I hope you're happy. I have that musical stuck in my head SO bad right now. *is loving it though*

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 01-07-2009 at 01:01 AM. Reason: musical goodness added/corrected
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote