View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 11:52 PM   #97
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beleg
I'm a bit torn...should I be flattered or squeamish?
Flattered for now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari
Though I'm not sure if I trust that much of what he says because of all of the things I've heard about him
What, have you heard something other than, "Phantom is a jolly nice chap who is always honest, though painfully simple and slow-witted"?

You haven't been listening to Fea, have you? She tends to stretch the truth a bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Rikae asked me in all earnesty whether I think the phantom is drunk.
Ha ha!

What gave her that impression?

*puts down wine bottle*

But about your guesses, Mac- nice to see them. I'd say they are as good as we can make at present time. But allow me to say, there is one thing that you appear to be right about, but the reasoning that I believe led you to your conclusion wasn't quite right. In other words, if I see a Cobbler, and think he's a Werewolf, and then call him "evil", I'm right, aren't I? But not quite right. If you get my drift.

*hic*

Nope. Not drunk at all.

And Boro- what are you hoping to see Thursday? What sort of opera will OU and FU perform? A thrilling tale with a surprise ending? Will it feature huge stars singing brilliant arias? Or will it be a dud, and leave the audience booing half the cast?

EDIT: x-post Boro