View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 04:51 PM   #51
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya View Post
I'll be back once the Iberian peninsula is mine.
Those cavalry units on the northern mountains may prove to be a hindrance though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menel
Talk of triple-lynching can be risky, even as a joke. Thankfully, we wraiths lack a sense of humor.
Making the point that a triple lynch (anyway we only can make a double-lynch) might be risky... hmmm... to whom at this point? For the critics themselves I think... one lynch and we probably end up with a fine and innocent singer toDay; a double lynch... the odds to bring down a critic get better... or at least the critics should have more to fear at this early hour if that option is open.

Anyway: confessedly lacking a sense of humour? A well known trait of music-critics over the whole wide world. Artists have fun, critics are grumpy, everyone knows that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwath
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Are we now a bit too eager to show up our qualities as a decent player who has as his goal the elimination of the critics so that everyone could sing as bad as they wished?
An ironic question, and one which does not follow very closely from the post in view. Nogrod attempts to make himself look good by accusing me of trying to make myself look good. Nice try.
Accusing? Aren't we a wee bit touchy now?
*not an accusation, a question...*
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote