View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 01:49 PM   #22
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
This is just my brief check-in post. I don't have time to chat right now as there is somewhere I must be shortly. But I thought I should come in and sing a quick solo before taking off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
German is a very beautiful language (I am one of the few people who think it's prettier than French.
Indeed. People always told me it was a harsh and ugly language, but I feel quite differently. German's an awesome language and I fell in love with it after hearing it on a regular basis (along with Dutch). I sort of regret choosing French over German in high school...

I might end up voting early for a lot of this game, though that's not for sure. I just don't know how willing I am to get up before 11am (the deadline in my time zone) while on break. Except for toDay...I actually have an appointment at 11:30 tomorrow.

Okay, time to go...