View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 07:48 AM   #1042
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhunardawen View Post
I would never think of acting as a stumbling block to your obedience, Elempi, but I am going to need you for this. I can never write for Harreld by myself.
I'll write Harreld for this Day, and now that the other rpg that I'm still in has apparently started up again, well, let's just say, we'll see about beyond that.

As for getting Randvér to Scarburg, that seems simple enough, even without a summons from Eodwine: word spreads like wildfire when there's news to tell, and surely it is news that the Eorl of the new Middle Emnet has moved from Edoras to Scarburg. Rand will surely be curious and want to visit, both to see what is happening for his friend Eodwine, as well as how his daughter is doing.

By the way, when I had Crabannan and Harreld in that momentary deadlock, I decided that I didn't care who won, and so I simply rolled the dice three times for each: once for strength, once for dexterity, and once for endurance. Crabannan's roll for dexterity was the only one that failed. I wrote accordingly, and suggested as much through Harreld saying there was luck involved.