View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 04:48 PM   #375
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
It's getting just too late once again... so I try to do this quickly.

I have underlined those I will not vote for either thinking them innocent-looking enough or to be too valuable to us if innocents as to lynch them on too weak grounds this early...

Aganzir - argues innocentishly
Boromir88 - looks and feels genuine thus far
Brinniel - looks and feels genuine thus far
Diamond18 - her wish to be a rep and the following inattention to the game speak for innocence although the latter doesn't speak well of her gamer-morale...
Eönwë - a hard one for me everytime I play with him: could go either way
Gil-Galad - the enigma who is more often innocent than not - and gets things right more often than has been granted the honour of
Greenie - the sneaky one, my daughter... I never figure her out and thence am afraid everytime
Gwathagor - could be a wolf, could not be...
Ilya - looks and feels genuine thus far
Legate - I'm a bit worries of that possible pre-planned action but not enough to vote him toDay
Lommy - feels innocentish
Kath - she's not suspecting me! there must be something wrong in there... or then not; I'm slightly persuaded to wait and see
McCaber - the ultimate submarine: manages to post without no one having a read on him
mormegil - I do not like his recurring points on tp being very different this time...
Nerwen - looks and feels genuine thus far, although I'd love to see her post more
Rune - the enthusiasm of getting to be a representative speaks on his behalf - and the general feeling I get is more that of an ordo
Sally - very hard nut to crack but maybe more innocentish because of the level of her light-heartedness (she was a bit more focused the last time she was a wolf)
Shasta - could be a wolf, could not be...
The Ka - she's always hard for me to read and I tend to suspect her more than not
the phantom - could be a wolf, could not be...

Last edited by Nogrod; 11-12-2008 at 04:52 PM. Reason: forgot to undedrline Gil... I won't vote for him toDay
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote