View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 04:18 PM   #368
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Agan the Interrogator strikes again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Eönwë, why did you think Shasta would be voted for a rep? What were these previous game experiences you were talking about? I'm curious.
He always seems to be right (well not about me, but generally). Now people can just latch onto him if they think he's innocent and hope he still has his "psychic powers". Of course, this also allows WW to "latch onto him" and not look suspicious.

Quote:
I fail to see where this came from (apart from "out of the blue"). What was the reason for saying that? Why would Shasta be voted for a rep? Why would Shasta vote badly on purpose if he was a wolf? What does it actually mean to "vote badly"?
Same idea. He seems to have gained a lot of trust lately (Though not in this game, strangely enough- but I didn't know that at the time!) When I said vote badly, I meant that it is bad for the village.

Quote:
Why did Nog look maybe too helpful?
Well, he seemed to me a little cautious and not trying to get on anyone's bad side, as well as making points that seem good.

Quote:
And also, why did you choose these people since as far as I remember you hadn't mentioned any of them earlier. Especially I'm curious about Ilya.
I don't think I really had mentioned anyone so far as a possible candidate. By the time I'd finished catching up I barely had time to post anything, let alone an accurate representation of what I thought of everybody. And Ilya just seemed like an innocent-ish person that time, with nothing making her suspicious in my eyes.