View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 03:37 PM   #349
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Hmm... And yet again there's a Lommy-Aganzir thing going on. The last time I saw something like this there turned out to be something to it. Let us hope it isn't a waste of time in this village either.

That said I almost wish we could keep them both around and let them continue gunning, for I believe that will help us get a feel for them after the day is done and we can go back and read the posts without time constraints.

At this point I'm thinking I may have to vote more on principle than feeling. I haven't gotten to read as much as I had hoped. Schedules don't always go as planned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
PS. Now that tp is elected a rep, I feel inclined to vote against a filibuster...
I'm only likely to try a filibuster to save my own life, and as I do not appear to be under threat currently, I would say you don't have to fear a filibuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
POWEEEEER!!! UN-LIMITED POWEEEEEER!!!!!!!!
I'm enjoying the Star Wars quotes. Keep them coming if you want my continued support.

(to be continued...)