View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 02:39 PM   #344
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathie
Aganzir has been talking quite a bit toDay, so I'm entirely sure what you mean by "a vote likely to disappear." Had Aganzir been relatively quiet prior to the first DL? I can't remember. Maybe I'll check later.
I made two posts during the first half of the day so yeah, you could call it quiet.

Lommy, it's just that your dislike of filibusters seemed so massive it couldn't be honest, as if you had purposefully decided to take/fake that stance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
And no, I honestly cannot see it smartly serving any good purpose. If you can, tell me, and I even might become a filibuster-supporter.
It's a powerful tool for controlling the lynch, and at least I would be ready to go for it if I wanted to save someone I really trusted from the gallows or didn't want to let someone I didn't trust become a rep (given that I would be around at deadline). Also, I don't find the thought that it could help to change somebody's mind impossible, although it's quite unlikely since you cannot make a proper case for/against anyone if you have to post every two minutes. If there were more than one person of the like mind it could work, though.

Quote:
I was merely pointing out the obvious: that those three have interacted with each other particularily much and stand out because of that and because of their loudness.
Yes, just like it looked like there was at least one wolf involved in the Nilp/Form/Agan brawl back then?

Quote:
"If someone is filibustering when I want to go to sleep, then I just don't vote"??? And you elected this person to be a rep? That is... outrageous. If someone has been given the trust to become a rep, it is utterly irresponsible to care so little about the vote. *shakes head*
Is it also outrageous if I vote against the wishes of those who voted me? To me it doesn't really make a difference.
You're overreacting again but I can't tell if it's because you're looking for reasons to accuse me or if you're genuinely annoyed with my irresponsibility and outrageousness.

Quote:
And like I've said before, I doubt a wolf would have made such a 180 degree turn. That would have served no purpose but making him look more suspicious and gather attention.
And see, half the people are saying Legate looks more innocent because of his turn. Why wouldn't a wolf do it?

Quote:
Simply put, I don't think her behaviour looks like hunting wolves, it looks like hunting supicious behaviour. I cannot phrase it so that it makes any more sense, but I hope at least someone can understand that.
Suspicious Lommy = wolfish Lommy. What's the real difference between suspicious and wolfish, tell me?

Quote:
Ah, see? Again. She's taking something I've said and tries to make it as suspicious as she can. (I know someone who talks as carelessly as me must be an irresistible target... )
Ooh a counter-attack eh? You shouldn't blame me if you talk carelessly and give a wrong impression.

Quote:
Maybe I phrased that badly, but I think going through those reasons would be alittle secondary in a village like this where relatively few suspicions have been presented in realtion to the post/ page count.
You did. It took me a while to understand what the whole thing had to do with everything else you had said.

Quote:
It's the feeling I got and I'm entitled to it, you may have seen it differently, but frankly, I don't care. I cannot trust anything you say anyway. And lastly, to reply you, I think that's a pointless question. Of course you had to vote and give your trust to someone. I only think you gave your trust rather easily to her exactly and phrased it so that it looked rather easy.
It would have made a difference if you had said more clearly that it was the impression you got instead of treating it as a fact that I trusted Brinn so much.

Quote:
Okay, I know I'm getting heated but this is just too much! You cannot say that to me. You're the one nit-picking and making mountains out of molehills all the time. I have no doubt it's wise to question about everything everyone says but when you do that, you can hardly blame anyone for making small issues sound bigger than they are.
Hahaha You made me laugh, love. <3
It's the feeling I got and I'm entitled to it.

edit: xed with everyone since my last post