View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 01:57 PM   #329
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
*sigh*

Let's get this over with.

++Legate for Rep
This hardly seems to be the attitude of logic and confidence regarding your vote that you presented in post #324. Which one is the reality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Shasta - I really, did not like some of his posts recently (around the time I voted) and I really, really, really don't like the vote for Aganzir - a kind of throwaway (in the sense: for somebody who was not around almost at all, a vote likely to disappear, while still not bringing Shasta into attention by that he wouldn't vote at all - a vote of a Wolf who is afraid to vote for a comrade, but afraid to vote for a "strong" player)? Wolf-on-wolf? Out of nowhere? vote.
These suspicions seem fabricated to me. Which posts in particular didn't you like, and why? Aganzir has been talking quite a bit toDay, so I'm entirely sure what you mean by "a vote likely to disappear." Had Aganzir been relatively quiet prior to the first DL? I can't remember. Maybe I'll check later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
There seem to be only one question that needs to be asked: Why would anyone vote for Brinniel?
Because she's a good player? Why are you opposed to Brinniel as a representative?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post

Now that's a good point. Rather interesting... is there an explanation, Gwathie?
Not really. I haven't posted much yet because I am in the process of directing a play, i.e. I am busy. I'll try to post more in future Days. Speaking of which...I need to go do some blocking before the rehearsal.