View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 12:05 PM   #298
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Because two people voted for her, I suppose.
In my opinion that doesn't have to indicate great trust. This may sound a little sordid but I don't care much if we make mistakes in the process of catching the wolves since it's likely that every mistake will teach us something. I don't intend to vote every single day for a rep I find innocent - I might also want to see how someone reacts when given the power. There are so many of us that we can afford to let a few ordos die if it helps us to find the wolves.
However, I'd still like to hear Ilya's thoughts on the matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Thanks, Agan, I love you too.
I rather play it safe.

Gil, you're still visible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
And I wanted to give my vote to someone who would use it responsibly, as you've shown you can do, in past games.
Could you give me an example of using my vote responsibly.
Of course I might be wrong but in my opinion I'm about the most irresponsible voter ever, random votes being the only thing I don't have on my sin list yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
I meant that there were some odd goings-on between Phantom and Legate, and Phantom and Boro, but not necessarily between Legate and Boro. Is that clearer at all? Because I see that's the basis of the current suspicion on me and would hate to be suspected because of a misinterpretation.
Yeah, thank you. Based on what would you like to be suspected, then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
When we express our preference or for a proposed resolution of an issue it is called a vote. . . . I would say choosing a lynch is a vote rather than an election.
I don't care that much about semantics.
Especially if I'm not fully aware of those little differences.

What's with all these Legate suspicions popping up?

edit: xed with two Gils & Shastas