View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 07:11 AM   #269
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
First off, I'm glad to see Nerwen and Rune around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally
Crap. Sorry, Lommie dear. I must have accidentally deleted your name from my list of stuff. I don't find you suspicious, if it matters. I actually considered you for a rep too, but forgot to add you to that list as well.
Never mind. I was just wondering...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
I am more interested in those who voted her, for she A) said pretty plainly that she won't have probably much time (in fact, at least on me it made the impression as if she were almost like rejecting the Rep position for toDay), B) really said just very little to get any much reading from her. And I think that goes for everyone, not just me. So I am most curious about those who voted her (Shasta and Brinn). The more about Brinniel, since it was voting back.
That's a fair point. But, on the other hand, you and Nogrod also mentioned having RL hurries yet both of you were still elected too...

Quote:
Observer, that's the word, and it is like, chime in, chime out, I am around, and I said something do you recall? Yes, you said something, but if we stopped for longer, we don't recall what, because it was almost nothing.
Well, everybody has a different style so I don't think we can condemn observers but we can condemn using it as a sort of pre-warning excuse for possible future actions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Nogrod's vote for Ilya. The reasoning is fine, but I feel it's a bit out of character from someone who generally favours known "elite" players.
Why so? Nogrod always tries to make quiet people talk more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally
Greeeeat. Legate's gone completely mad now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
And now that the appropriately-named Legate is in power, what is he up to?
I think we can make the obvious conclusion that we should not vote him as a representative in future - just to ensure his own sanity, health and safety, right?

Quote:
You may also prepare questions for your Representative, voters If you have any.
Now this reminds me of something I thought of doing and I could recommend it to everybody else too. Read through the representatives' posts (and don't grumble to me, I did not vote tp, or Boro, or Legate, or Nogrod ) posts and question and challenge their points. They need that.

And besides, all the normal case-making and talking/argumenting with fellow players should obviously go on all the time. Not being a representative is no excuse to laze around for the latter half of the Day.

edit: xed with Nerwen
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote