View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 05:04 PM   #175
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Agreed to the fullest... Although we have some others who have done even worse, like Eonwë and McCaber who have posted a few more times than those who have not posted anything or just one or two posts (which I think is bad playing - timezones and RL issues to be taken in as factors to be sure), and still there is no actual input in there. The downside to this is of course that at least some of them tend to do that as an ordo as well and so it's not so much a case against them but more like a stance on how this game should be played.
Have I really not been being clear? I've been trying, I swear...
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote