View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 01:13 PM   #976
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
I will write soonish.
How familiar... in every sense of the word!

But it's the next game. So we're waiting...

Anyway. Who's going to write the spear throwing?

Looking at the latest list by Groin I think there is at least one missing thing as I promised to write the quarterstaff-fight and now there is no one to write it in the list. It is still my intention to write that one.

So is it the same thing with spear throwing - that the writer has just been forgotten - or are we facing a real problem with no one going to write it?

If we have a problem I might give it a try as my scheduals seem to be a bit easier for the coming week or two *knocks on wood and crosses fingers*. But as I will have two games to write in total I'd be happy to see someone else doing it so that as many people as possible could write these games.

But as I said I can do it if no one else wishes to do it.