Thread: Nth Post Angst?
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 12:50 AM   #25
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalwendė View Post
This is my 3999th post!

The very next one is IT!

OK, now if you lot were all real meanies you'd post something guaranteed to make me HAVE to bang out a post instantly and hit 'send' before I even had time to think about it

God, Eomer, I remember joining here and you were this old-timer! And you are not so far off I note...

Who has the most posts? Is it still H-I or Mr Saucepan?

I'm off to bind my fingers down...
Ooo, only one left! Really, you can't fail Lalwende. When Alan Shearer scored his 200th premiership goal it would not have mattered at all if that goal were a poorly struck penalty that somehow found the net (it wasn't), his fans would have celebrated it with great gusto nonetheless. So just go ahead, get it over with!

Oh I also attach significance to numbers. I can drive many extra miles just to see that milometer reach a certain landmark or keep staring a digital watch for minutes until it reaches 22:22:22. Although I'm far from any particularly auspicious postcount on this board I will probably feel a tinge of sentimentality and importance when or if I reach lets say an even thousand.

Last edited by skip spence; 10-25-2008 at 01:00 AM.
skip spence is offline   Reply With Quote