View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 11:45 AM   #469
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I met Mithalwen, Kath and the guy who be short on Sunday.

Despite some confusion with the times, we eventually managed to find one another. The day was sunny and incredibly warm (22 C according to the weather forecast, but I bet it was more), so mostly we just walked around London. We found a shop that sold foreign candy, and I forced the Brits to try salted liquorice (which is kind of a classic in Finland). They had fun reading the Swedish package labels. In another shop Mith bought fortune cookies. I have lost my own fortune and don't remember the others either, but at least tgwbs's was funny. And when the park we were sitting in was closed, we went to a pub and sat there for the rest of the evening.

They were all very nice people and it was great to meet them. Only I was really tired after a night of four hours of sleep (preceded by a week of seven hours of sleep a night at most, usually not even that much) so I wasn't as social as I might have been otherwise.

Mith was really funny and talkative and sweet, and she brought us white chocolate raisins, yay! She made me laugh more than once.

I had never expected Kath to be quiet, but (and now I join the ever increasing number of people who say this) also she was somehow more talkative than I had thought. She was very nice and funny and easy to talk to. But hey, it's not that difficult to say Hanni!

I didn't know tgwbs very well, but he proved to be a great personality, really funny, a bit crazy and such. He should start visiting the Downs more often again.