View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 03:59 PM   #316
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaunt View Post
What is also interesting is that Rune had suspicions towards Thinlomien.
The day he suspected (and voted) me on, he said this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune
I could imagine Legate and Lommy being candidates and even though I will not write them off my list completely (of lynch candidates) I am not too thrilled about voting for either today.
It doesn't look like a dream-based suspicion, does it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaunt
Gwath: My suspicion is rapidly fading - given my drastically erroneous case made against Gollum and Gwath yesterday, it would have made sense for Gwath, if he was a wolf, to have lynched me or Thinlomien, who were making the strongest cases against him.
I kind of agree with this - or some of this at least - Gollum was the obvious choice yesterDay, yet we got wrong. Gwath would kind of seem the obvious choice toDay - so that's why I feel a bit bad about it. I'm not sure about who he would have killed, though. Often in ww games general moods change quickly, so it would possibly not have been necessary for him to kill you or me. Also, that would have put the spotlight on him - which is something he would not want now if he's a wolf. (But of course, he could have double-bluffed with that... it's an endless circle.)

I think it would have made sense for pretty much anyone to kill Mith - she was practically suspected by nobody, so the wolves were removing someone who wouldn't probably get lynched toDay.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote