View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 01:57 PM   #297
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Quote:
If Kath votes for Gwath rather than Gollum, or indeed anyone else rather than Gollum, I think this possibility remains open, but Gwath is still more likely.
Oh Gaunt! Why did you have to say that? It makes me feel like a child with a big red button, all you want to do is press it to see what happens ... or in this case vote away from Gollum.

But no, I have been very impressed by your reasoning toDay and am inclined to trust you. You aren't the only person to have been suspicious of Gollum either, there has been on/off suspicion of him quite a bit over the Days. I did intend to go back and look at him myself but we were catching up on weekend TV and I ran out of time a bit. I do need to vote now though so:

++GOLLUM

Last edited by Kath; 10-13-2008 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Forgot to mark Gaunt's quote
Kath is offline   Reply With Quote