View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 07:48 PM   #7
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I think Inziladun has covered the question very well, but another marker to judge a person's character is from other characters:

Quote:
"Yes I do know him: the only wizard that really cares about trees," said Treebeard...~Treebeard
Quote:
"I would not snare even an orc with a falsehood," said Faramir.

"Were I as hasty as you, I might have slain you long ago. For I am commanded to slay all whome I find in this land without the leave of the Lord of Gondor. But I do not slay man or beast needlessly, and not gladly even when it is needed. Neither do I talk in vain. So be comfoted. Sit by your master, and be silent!"~The Window on the West
Quote:
"You have my pity," said Theoden. "And I do not send you from my side. I go myself to war with my men. I bid you come with me and prove your faith."~King of the Golden Hall
All these people trusted, learned from, or were in some way counselled by Gandalf. They don't sound like the hot tempered, beating type.